831 4th St
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Center for Climate Protection is hosting a climate conversation!
You will learn:
- how we incubate and spread climate solutions
- why the time is right now for everyone to address climate
- how anyone can join a growing climate movement
- why everyone’s relationship with energy is changing
- how we can accelerate the change
- how everyone can reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Sign up below, and feel free to invite a friend!
Ann Hancock, Executive Director & Jim McGreen, Board Member
Light refreshments following tour
The Center for Climate Protection is located at 831 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, 95404, between E Street and Brookwood, a half-block to the east of the downtown library. The Fourth Street entrance has a blue awning over the door. The door is locked so please ring the doorbell to the right. Someone will come out and welcome you.
There is metered parking in front of the building, and unmetered parking in the neighborhood. (Allow yourself a few extra minutes to find unmetered parking as it can sometimes be challenging). There is a public garage located at 735 Fifth Street. Please do not park in the Chase Bank lot on the Fifth Street side of the building.
There is a bike rack at the Fifth Street entrance to our building. You are also welcome to bring your bike inside our office.