Transition Sonoma Valley is building a local network responsive to the challenges of climate change, resource depletion, and economic instability.
If we wait for the governments, it’ll be too little, too late
If we act as individuals, it’ll be too little.
But if we act as communities, it might just be enough, just in time.
Founded on 10/10/10, Transition Sonoma Valley is one of nearly 1200 communities in 43 countries with Transition Town initiatives.
WHAT IS TSV: A responsive network of local citizens, groups and businesses raising awareness and taking action to increase the sustainability of this beautiful Valley we call our home.
- We host movies and other thought provoking events
- Help connect the dots and provide a context where positive transitions can happen
HOW DO WE WORK: We gather and we share proven and practical things that you can do to make a difference…
- We inspire, support, and team with our many local partners
- Curate tools and resources
- Conduct independent research
- Recommend informed and effective solutions:
- Showcase success stories
WHY: Because change is the only constant, and we care about our town, our neighbors, and the future we want for our children and grandchildren
- Vitality and Legacy
- Freedom and Self-Reliance
- Abundance and Diversity
- Health and Happiness
- Security and Risk Management
- Adaptability and Resilience
TSV Steering Team:
- Ed Clay
- Tim Boeve
- Tom Conlon
- Dick Ridenour
- Eva Romni
- Melinda Kelley
- Stephanie Hiller
- Fred Allebach
- Tiona Gundy
- Seth Dolinksky
- web intern (position available)
- and YOU!
You’re invited to attend our next Steering Team meeting.
TSV is a non-profit organization, operating under the fiscal umbrella of the Sonoma Ecology Center.
Donations to Transition Sonoma Valley are tax deductible and always gratefully appreciated.
Give to TSV Today!